David Weinberger is President of The Seymour | Weinberger Group, exclusively representing sellers of multifamily and residential, residential income, and commercial/retail properties at the premiere brokerage of Keller Williams Realty. David has 22 years of experience brokering real estate transactions, specializing in selling properties for court-appointed Receivers, Partition Referees, Chapter 7 Trustees, Corporate Fiduciaries, Executors, and Trustees of Trust and Probate estates.
David plays an integral role in assisting Fiduciaries in selling all types of real estate assets. David’s in-depth understanding of court-appointed real estate sales and the court’s requirements enables him to translate them into layman’s language so all involved parties can understand. Addressing the types of reports clients need is another way The Seymour Group differentiates itself from other brokers.
David oversees the day-to-day functions of The Seymour | Weinberger Group, interacting with clients, providing opinions of value, creating Offering Memorandums, engaging the brokerage community, and reviewing due diligence items. “We want the very best price from the very best buyer,” states David. “Our group is committed to achieving the most productive outcomes for our clients.”
The Seymour | Weinberger Group is celebrated for its depth of knowledge in selling real estate assets for the Fiduciary community and utilizing creative marketing techniques. David’s expertise working on court-appointed sales has enabled him to serve as an expert on real estate panels since 2012 for the Los Angeles Estate Planning Council, the California Receivers Forum, and other entities. He has addressed such subjects as The Impact of COVID-19 on Real Estate, Real Estate Trends, and The Future of Real Estate.
MEMBERSHIPS AND ASSOCIATIONS
- Member and Sponsor of the California Receivers Forum Los Angeles / Orange County Chapter
- Member and Sponsor of the National Association of Federal Equity Receivers (NAFER)
- Member of the Los Angeles Bankruptcy Forum (LABF)
- Member of ProVisors | Beverly Hills 4
- Member of Professional Fiduciary Association of California (PFAC)
- Member and Sponsor of the California Bankruptcy Forum (CBF)
- Member and Sponsor of the Los Angeles Bankruptcy Forum (LABF)
- Member and previous board member of the Los Angeles Estate Planning Council (LAEPC)